The seven benefits of working with a family dental practice
A family dentist is a dental provider who offers services at a dental office perfect for patients of all ages, including children. They are also more well-versed in working with patients of all ages and stages in their dental health journey, from a child’s first lost tooth to a senior citizen’s first set of dentures. Whatever your oral health needs, your dental team is committed to providing services and solutions for you! Central, Hong Kong area parents are often interested in learning what sets a family dentist apart from a general dentist.
What are the advantages of a family dental practice?Below are the seven primary benefits of working with a family dentist:
- You can be sure that they will treat you as a person and not a number.
- Family dentists will take the time to get to know your entire family and understand your oral health needs and concerns.
- When you visit a family dentist, you can rest assured that they will offer excellent service and quality care.
- Your family dentist will likely be able to offer you more payment options for your dental care, including flexible financing plans.
- Family dentists are constantly taking courses and seminars to stay current with the latest advancements in the industry.
- Family dentists are more familiar working with children and adults, providing the specific needs and services for individuals at any stage and age.
- Appointments for several family members can be scheduled back-to-back to make it easier to get everyone seen for their dental evaluations in a single visit.
How do I learn more about services provided at a family dental clinic?Contacting a family dental practice is the first step in working with a dental provider to obtain your oral health goals. Family dentists have the experience to provide a selection of treatments and diagnostic services to get the smile healthy and help in maintaining the results. With the proper education and the tools available at our facility, we can assist in keeping smiles beautiful while ensuring a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums for children and adults in the household.
Back to Dr. Titania Tong's Profile